Travel / Travel / Canada / Atlantic Provinces (nb, Nl, Ns, Pe)
Date de parution: September 21st 2021
Moon Atlantic Canada
Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador
- Strategic, flexible itineraries including scenic drives, ocean excursions, and the best of Atlantic Canada
- Top experiences and activities: Take in stunning scenery while driving the Cabot Trail or the Irish Loop, visit an active archeological dig at the Colony of Avalon, or study artifacts from the Titanic at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. Savor local oysters at a waterfront restaurant, sample seasonal beers at North America's oldest operating brewery, and refuel with a hearty rappie pie after a day of touring Nova Scotia. Relax at cozy a colonial inn or listen to live jazz at a neighborhood pub
- Best outdoor adventures: Bike through UNESCO-protected towns or cruise past massive icebergs. Cross-country ski and snowmobile in Sugarloaf Park or skate on frozen lakes near Halifax. Hike along rocky shoreline or through wildflower-filled river valleys. Kayak to a secluded island for a picnic lunch and camp out under the stars at oceanside parks
- Expert advice from local Andrew Hempstead on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Background information on the environment, culture, and history
- In-depth coverage of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, and Labrador
Get to know the best of Atlantic Canada with Moon's local insight, expert tips, and unique experiences.
Sticking to one province? Check out Moon Newfoundland & Labrador or Moon Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.