Cooking / Cooking / Methods / Pressure Cooking
Date de parution: November 9th 2021
Instant Pot Bible: Copycat Recipes
175 Original Ways to Remake Your Favorite Restaurant Recipes in Your Instant Pot
Recreate your favorite restaurant eats in your Instant Pot at home with 175 recipes from the bestselling authors of The Instant Pot Bible.
Hungry for your favorite meal from Chili’s, P.F. Chang’s, or The Cheesecake Factory? You can satisfy those cravings at home—without the expensive bill after dessert.
Bestselling authors Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough are the authorities on getting the most out of your Instant Pot, having sold hundreds of thousands of copies of their Instant Pot Bible cookbooks. Now, they reveal the secrets to bringing all the flavor and excitement from dozens of beloved restaurants into your own Instant Pot—from Applebee’s and Buca di Beppo to Olive Garden and Ruby Tuesday.
Not only do these 175 original recipes taste like the real thing, they put you in control of the cooking. That means you can avoid processed foods, use the ingredients you prefer, and adjust each dish to meet your dietary needs. Plus, they have all been tested to work with every model of Instant Pot.
With Instant Pot Bible: Copycat Recipes, any night can taste like dining out on the weekend, featuring original Instant Pot versions of:
- Chipotle’s Queso Blanco
- Hale and Hearty’s Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Red Robin’s Creamy Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- The Capital Grille’s Lobster Mac-and-Cheese
- P. F. Chang’s Spicy Miso Ramen
- Applebee’s Three Cheese Chicken Penne
- Buca di Beppo’s World-Famous Meatballs
- Cracker Barrel’s Sunday Pot Roast
- Café Rio’s Sweet Pork Barbacoa Tostadas
- Noodles & Company’s Pad Thai with Shrimp
- Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen’s Cajun Rice
- Marie Callender’s Famous Golden Cornbread
- The Cheesecake Factory’s Marshmallow S’mores Cheesecake