Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is perfect for spending a week or less in Rome:
- City walks and tours: Six detailed tours and walks showcase Rome’s essential sights, including the Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica, and the lively Piazza Navona, plus handy neighborhood breakdowns
- Rick’s strategic advice on what experiences are worth your time and money
- What to eat and where to stay: Grab a quick lunch of pizza al taglio, people-watch as you sip wine on a sunny piazza, savor a multi-course meal at a neighborhood enoteca, and unwind in a room with a view
- Day-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your time
- A detailed, detachable fold-out map, plus museum and city maps throughout
- Full-color, portable, and slim for exploring on the go
- Trip-planning practicalities like when to go, how to get around, and more
Lightweight yet packed with valuable insight into Rome’s history and culture, Rick Steves Pocket Rome truly is a tour guide in your pocket.
Spending more than a week in the city? Try Rick Steves Rome!