Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is perfect for spending a week or less in Florence:
- City walks and tours: Five detailed tours and walks showcase Florence’s essential sights, including the Uffizi Gallery, the Duomo, and Michelangelo’s David at the Accademia, plus specific recommendations for each neighborhood
- Rick’s strategic advice on what’s worth your time and money
- What to eat and where to stay: Sample artigianale gelato, chat with locals over a glass of Chianti, and enjoy the Old-World ambience of a Florentine bed and breakfast
- Day-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your time
- A detailed, detachable fold-out map, plus museum and city maps throughout
- Full-color, portable, and slim for exploring on the go
- Trip-planning practicalities like when to go, how to get around, basic Italian phrases, and more
Lightweight yet packed with information on what to do and see, Rick Steves Pocket Florence truly is a tour guide in your pocket.
Spending more time in the region? Try Rick Steves Florence & Tuscany.